This article is from Know Pathology, Know Healthcare (knowpathology.com.au), an extremely informative pathology website based in Australia. Posted here with permission. The term overdiagnosis is not one most patients are familiar with and in medical circles is highly controversial. There is some debate around a definition of the term. Professor Jenny Doust of Bond UniversityRead more
The OAML wishes to extend our congratulations to the 5 exceptional individuals chosen by our Selection Committee to receive $1000 scholarships, in recognition of their ongoing efforts to pursue careers in the medical laboratory industry. The 5 scholarship winners are (in no particular order): Amanda Xiao Wei Wang Dongbao Fu Erin Choi Fathima Nuzha MubarakRead more
- Community Notice – Windsor Area Laboratory Services
- Ontario clinicians deliver quality care by reducing unnecessary care: new report
- What is overdiagnosis and what should we do about it?
- Congratulations to our OAML Scholarship Winners for 2016/2017
- QMP seeking EOI for Pathology Quality Management Regional Lead